York Region MedEdge 2012 Summit
Posted on April 4, 2012
Discover how to build strategic alliances and partnerships right in your own backyard and beyond, all under one roof and in one day! MedEdge 2012 will break down barriers, challenge the existing systems and provide a forum to move towards a more productive and efficient innovation chain in the local bio-medical market.
Reasons to attend:
- Connect with representatives from across the life science ecosystem; buyers, influencers, government, solution developers;
- Learn how to break through the maze and understand the gaps and opportunities within Ontario’s medical technology industry;
- Interact with York Region’s world class hospitals and healthcare providers and how to maneuver through the complex landscape;
- Discover a sampling of local bio-medical innovative technologies being showcased;
- Hear about successful collaborations from last year’s MedEdge.
MedEdge will be attended with over 200 industry professionals; gain insight into the complex technology acquisition landscape of the medical device industry and interact with buyers, technology developers and service providers.
When: Thursday, June 14, 2012; 8:00 am – 3:30 pm
Where: Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts, 10268 Yonge Street, Town of Richmond Hill, Ontario, L4C 3B7